What are Basal Implants?
Basal Implants are single piece implants which are placed in the hard bones present around the jaw, called the Cortical bones. These dental implants are self-drilling and sharp so they can penetrate in the basal-cortical bones without causing much trauma to the patient. Their self-drilling nature significantly reduces the procedure time to around 10 minutes only, minimizing patient discomfort.
Who Should Get Basal Implants?
Why You Should Consider Basal Implants?
- Minimal drilling & procedure time
- Reduced bone healing time
- Faster post-operative recovery
- Minimal post-operative patient care
- Lower failure rate & longer-lasting effects
- No bone loss
Why Monarch Dental Clinic?
Testimonial – I wanted to thank Dr. Mihir for a great dental experience at his clinic.. I have undergone multiple dental procedures here and all I can say is both Dr. Mihir and Aesha are experts in their field. Recently I underwent a Basal Implant surgery and wanted to share my view on the difference between regular implants and Basal implants as I have done both of these treatments and I must say I would definitely opt for Basal and here’s why –
- It’s a more convenient and easy procedure
- The wait time is exceptionally less – within 3 days your teeth is fixed whereas in normal implants I had to wait for 2 months without teeth
- The recovery time is faster
– Mr Shailesh Patel